Welcome in Provence
Valérie and Jean-Pierre welcome you to their domain, in Provence. Jean-Pierre’s grandparents house has been rearranged in order to receive you.
FOUR WONDERFUL COTTAGES are at your disposal – among which two are 80m², one is 70m² and one of 55m². Everything has been made for your comfort : each cottage has a private terrace and is also opened the possibility of cook out under the centenarian plane-tree.
A 5 x 11 m secured pool.
Come in Provence for your next holidays !
The swimming-pool is situated between the vineyards and the truffle oaks.
With 11m long by 4.5m wide, it will permit you to calmly swim.
Ideally exposed, its beach will allow you to get a tan all day long.
For those who would rather stay in the shade, a pergola and a parasol are at your disposal.
For the “farniente”, a lay-by area has been created under the oaks.
For your comfort, we opted for a salt sanitation system: eyes don’t sting and skin isn’t irritated.
We are ideally localised at the crossroads of four territorial divisions (départements) and three regions. It results in proximity from several cultural and sport activities (every offered activity is within a 50km² area).
- the Festival d’Avignon
- the festivities about gardens and Nature
- Chorégies d’Orange
- Choralies de Vaison la Romaine
- Polymusicales de Bollène
- Festival Jazz de Bagnols sur Cèze
- Festival de la correspondance de Grignan
The museums, castles and others interesting sights:
- The troglodytic city of Barry in Bolléne
- Le Musée de la Truffe à St Paul 3 Châteaux
- Castles of Grignan and Suze la Rousse
- The Wine University in Suze
- La Ferme aux Crocodiles à Pierrelatte
- Les dentelles de Montmirail
- Les Gorges de l’Ardèche
- Les Cascades du Sautadet à la Roque sur Cèze
- The ancient Theatre of Orange
- Le pont d’Avignon et le Palais des Papes
- Les Sites Antiques de Vaison La Romaine
- the fortress of Mornas.
- Swimming in the gorges of Ardèche or Cèze, Cascade du Sautadet…
- The descent of the Ardèche Gorges by canoe kayak
- Municipal swimming pool, tennis court, racecourse, equestrian center, stadiums, gymnasiums, covered bowling alley, boules.
- Walking, running and trekking at Mont
- Cycling Tousim (10 path) MTB
- Ski at Mont-Serein ski resort
- Golf, Badminton
- Laser Game, escape game
And a lot of other activities to spend even richer days…